Reflection Post

This year has been extremely eye-opening for me, and more than ever I have been pondering a possible career as an artist. For the first time in my entire artistic life I feel as though I have at least a slight grasp on each field of art instead of having experiences separated by large empty gaps of cluelessness. I feel as though I could enter a field of art that I've never experienced and at least have an idea of where to start, or an image in my head of something that I could use as a goal that is not only interesting, but possible. I also learned to compromise- which I could never understand last year. I always set out to design something extremely intricate with clay, but become so enraged with my inability to accomplish what I set out to make that I quit all-together. I'm glad that I was able to compose a design that is possible, AND attractive and that I executed it and was overall happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment