Unorganized- as usual.

When I thought about this blog, and all that I wanted it to be- I had hoped it wouldn't turn out to be the crazy unorganized "Look at this! Now at this!" type of creation I always tend to make. But here I am already butchering and jumbling my first post's grammar.

If you're the type of person who much rather prefers a picture on every other page of your book than muddled text- this is the type of blog for you. I suppose I've accepted the unacceptable, and faced the fact (Heh) that this blog will indeed just be different interesting things thrown at your face all at one time.

Currently in class- we're dying pages and readying them as future backgrounds for sketches, collages, and transfers. Since there is nothing of great interest to show from school so far- here is an example of some of the graphics I've been playing around with in my spare time. And here's a doodle:

Hi

No comments:

Post a Comment